- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- .5 whole Onion
- 70 g Green Peppers (optional)
- 100 g Cabbage
- 1 whole Green Onion (optional)
- 180 g Rice
- 375 ml Water
- Stir-Fry Sauce
- 2 cloves Garlic
- .23 whole Chili Pepper (dried, Oriental)
- .125 tsp Ginger (powder)
- .5 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- .5 tbsp Lime (juice)
- .75 tsp Sugar
- .25 tsp Pepper
- 4 tsp Soy Sauce
- Make rice first: bring water to a boil and add rice. Lower head to medium low and cook with lid on for about 15 minutes. Set aside to cool. Do not use warm rice.
- Finely chop onion, peppers and garlic. Cut green onion into small slices and set aside. To prepare sauce: finely chop chili pepper and mix with remaining ingredients*. Set aside.
- *Optional: serve with lime wedge. At this point save half of the lime and cut into wedges.
- Put olive oil in a frying pan. Add onion and peppers. Mix well and stir fry until onions are golden brown. Mix in rice. Add green onion and cabbage, mixing well. Pour sauce on top and stir well. Cook until rice is crispy.